Sunday 27 July 2014

Erborian Sleeping BB Mask

I have been so excited to write the review on this lovely BB mask! Erborian is a brand that describes itself as combining 'French luxury' with 'traditional South Korean beauty remedies', and I have in fact never tried any of their products before but have heard many good things about Korean skincare so when I saw this online here whilst browsing I just couldn't resist! The idea of this product is that it will 'cocoon' your skin whilst you sleep (a similar idea to having a body wrap at a spa) and when you wake up you will have 'baby skin'. 



It has a similar look and texture to a moisturiser but when you blend it into your skin it rests transparently on the surface (similar look to a serum) but it then dries within a few seconds and looks no different to your normal skin. However, your face instantly feels refreshed. Then you go to sleep and simply wash it off when you wake up with warm water. I have used this 2-3 times per week over the last 3 weeks and each time I use it my skin feels velvet-smooth the next day and it looks brightened as if it has had a revival. I have even tested this product after a rather heavy night out when on holiday - however, when I awoke my skin didn't have the hungover, dull, drowsiness to it that it usually would and instead felt completely refreshed! Although hangovers (obviously!) don't just affect your skin, I personally think that your skin looking and feeling 'groggy' is half of the battle! Of course this isn't just for when you suffer a hangover, it is for any time that you feel like your skin needs revitalising, and is superb especially when tackling tired and stressed skin. I purchased this from Space.NK at £32 and it is fully worth that price. I love how this BB mask is slightly different to other products - I have never before tried/seen a mask that is specifically for while you are sleeping. What is also great is that you can use this in conjunction with your usual skincare routine so you do not have to alter that! 

Have you tried this product before or something similar? Have you used Erborian before? Please reply in comments below! 

Thanks for reading,

Beauty Uncovered x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Copyright © 2014 Beauty Uncovered

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi