Sunday 13 July 2014

Mark Hill Holiday Hair Cover Up! Protection Spray


I'm currently on holiday and have been using this protective hair spray every day when I have been in the sun in order to give you an accurate review on it! This is a product I saw whilst shopping in Boots and picked it up as I was looking for sea salt spray and it was placed next to it - I wasn't looking for it and I certainly didn't realise it was a product that I even needed (I wasn't even aware of its existence). However, it is now a necessity that I will use every time I go abroad or will be exposing my hair to sun rays. It does exactly what it says - it protects your hair from the harmful sun rays and returns moisture to sun-damaged hair. The idea is that you apply this whenever you would apply suncream. It is SPF 6 so does not only protect/condition your hair, but it also protects your scalp from the sun. This is a problem I have experienced for years - whenever I sunbathe I'm unwilling to put suncream or oil onto my scalp as it makes my hair greasy/is just not the 'done' thing, and I always end up burning my head especially in the space where my parting is! But this has resolved that problem completely and not once has the top of my head been burnt since using this! This is sold in a 50ml bottle (as pictured below), but I think it will run out by the end of my holiday - so my only complaint about this product is that I can't buy a bigger bottle because I need more! I honestly do really urge you all to buy this Mark Hill spray - even if it's something you have never realised you needed before (like me!) I promise it will soon become a definite holiday necessity! 



It is currently on offer at Boots here for only £3.99 (normally £5.99)

Please share and comment to let me know your opinions on the spray!

Thanks for reading,

Beauty Uncovered x


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. Yes you definitely should it's so good! And no problem, glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu

Copyright © 2014 Beauty Uncovered

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi